Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
The National Housing Federation, in partnership with uSwitch, has launched My Home Energy Switch, a website designed to help residents save money on their gas and electricity bills.
Why use My Home Energy Switch?
- uSwitch.com is the number one energy comparison site
- there is no charge to use the service
- they compare all UK energy suppliers
- they are impartial and strive to find the best deal for you
- all residents will need is their most recent energy bill
- it only takes a few minutes to compare and switch
- uSwitch will take care of all the paper work for you
The process is simple, fast and effective. For more information, please visit www.myhomeenergyswitch.org.uk or see the leaflet below.
The Federation has also launched a guide that advises housing association residents how to help get the best gas and electricity deals available.
This guide explains all of the complexities of the energy market and it contains the recommendations from an energy supplier switching pilot run by Energywatch (now Consumer Focus) and Castle Vale Community Housing Association last year.
A copy of the Energy Switching Tooklit is below.
Energy Saving Leaflet
Energy Saving Toolkit