Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Director of Resources
· Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
· Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
Tower Hamlets Community Housing (THCH) are a Registered Social Landlord and a Registered Charity operating exclusively in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
We currently own and manage just over 3,000 homes, including 2,000 tenanted properties and over 1,000 leasehold homes. We have launched a Fit for the Future transformation programme which includes the implementation of a new operating structure.
Reporting to the Chief Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Act as an Integral member of the Strategic Management Team, to ensure the development and delivery of THCH's mission, strategies, business plan, corporate plan and the budget;
- To provide the overall strategy, direction and management of finance, treasury, procurement, IT and VFM;
- To advise the Executive and the Board on financial strategy, taking lead responsibility for planning and implementing effective financial management, including regulatory returns and statutory reporting;
- To drive change and transformation in all aspects of process, systems and culture in relation to risk, control and VFM.
This is an exciting time to join us and we are seeking candidates who will understand our mission and add value from a strategic perspective.
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully Qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting skills and proven experience operating at a senior level in a similar sized finance function with Board exposure.
Excellent communication skills with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills are essential.
You will have extensive experience of managing diverse staff across a range of disciplines, at a senior level and ideally with direct management of wider portfolio responsibilities including business improvement, ICT, governance and project management.
You should have Brixx or equivalent investment appraisal software knowledge as well as a working knowledge of Treasury management.
It is preferred that you will have gained this experience within a housing organisation and/or property context although this is not essential.
What is key is enthusiasm for transformation and someone who can act as a change agent; continuously leading on business improvement.
Closing Date: 20 April 2017
What's on Offer
£95,000 plus benefits
Victoria Ward- Page Executive
Quote job ref: 13813295
+44 20 7269 2321