Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Maintenance Contracts Manager Posts (Responsive and Planned) x 2
Duration: Permanent / Full Time
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £45,000-£47,000pa (dependant on experience)
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager seeking your next challenge?
This is an exciting time to join THCH and be part of our "Fit for Future" transformation journey focusing on "doing the right things, the right way and demonstrating value for money in everything we do".
We have created a new Property Services Team and are now recruiting two key roles which will strengthen our approach to budget control, contract management, asset management and compliance. These are roles where the right person can make a real difference and put their stamp on the role. We are seeking motivated individuals who strive for excellence, who want to be part of our journey of being "Fit for the Future".
Contracts Manager Planned
We are seeking a diligent and skilled Contracts Manager to develop and deliver our planned and cyclical programmes including compliance against all aspects of health and safety in our properties. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a forward thinker and is able to support the Head of Property in implementing new ways of working during a period of change. You will have extensive experience in managing contracts, performance and budgets and will lead your team to ensure a high quality of service delivery. To be successful in this role you will be:
- accustomed to promoting a culture of value for money
- be flexible to the business needs
- have a 'can do' attitude with an ability to resolve any problems that may arise
- professionally qualified (or qualified by experience)
- have gained substantial experience working in residential property maintenance or asset management division
Contracts Manager - Responsive
A vacancy has arisien for an experienced Contracts Manager who will be responsible for the delivery, management and control of our responsive repairs service to residents. You will manage a small team of technical officers and our handyperson service and report into the Head of Property. You will have extensive experience in managing contracts, performance and budgets and will lead your team to deliver customer satisfaction and value for money.
If you are someone who enjoys problem solving and is adept at assessing and managing risk whilst maintaining engagement levels during a period of change then this is the role for you.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- gained substantial experience working in residential property maintenance or asset management division
- confidence and resilience
- excellent communications and IT skills
- a relevant profressional qualification (or qualified by experience)
Health & Safety Manager (part-time)
Hours: 21 per week / 3 days per week
Salary: c£42,800pa (pro-rata)
Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager seeking your next challenge? This is an exciting time to join THCH and be part of our "Fit for Future" transformation journey focusing on "doing the right things, the right way and demonstrating value for money in everything we do". This is a new role for the business where the right person can make a difference and put their stamp on the role. We are seeking a motivated individual who strives for excellence and wants to be part of our journey.
Is this you?
- a highly competent and proactive H&S expert able to effectively identify risk and develop and implement assurances and compliance checks
- knowledge of H&S relating to residential property and facilities management
- ability to thrive under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- resilient and a self-starter able to spot opportunities and take action
- keeps abreast of H&S legislation and its implications and updates the business accordingly
- a real team player with a flair for building strong relationships in a period of change
- an articulate and effective communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
What THCH is offering?
A generous package including 28 days annual leave (pro-rata), health and wellbeing scheme, auto enrolment pension scheme, season ticket loan and a newly refurbished office environment.
Register your interest
If you are interested in any of these positions, please submit your CV and a supporting statement (indicating whcih role you are applying for) outling how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 9am on Monday, 19 December 2016.
Interviews and assessments will take place early January 2017.