Working With Us
You can expect a small, fun and friendly team with just over 70 staff at THCH. We were formed in March 2000 and are continuing to change and improve our services to focus our resources on our residents. Here we just like to keep it simple. We do the right things, the right way whilst demonstrating value for money. If you would like to join our family then its important you share these values – every idea and every person counts here. If you are the type who wants their contribution to really add value in a small community-based housing association, then you’ve come to the right place. Here, your hard work and passion pays off.
Training and Development
If you bring the talent, we’ll bring the tools. Here at THCH we invest in real talent – if you have the right skills and can meet or exceed our competencies, then we will help you become the best that you can be. For us training is key and helps us identify who our successors are. After all, you are our future.
We offer great benefits and flexibility to our THCH staff:
– Our full time hours are 35 hours per week and there’s flexible working hours for most staff
– An annual wellbeing allowance
– Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
– 28 days holiday, which increases to 33 days holiday after 5 years service, plus bank holidays, 3 concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime
– SHPS pension scheme
– Interest free season ticket loans
– Car parking (which is available at a cost)
– An Employee Assistance Programme including a free confidential counselling helpline.
Click following link to view our privacy notice for job applicants