You can now get involved in a way that suits you. This could be by:
- Coming to regular meetings, such as your Resident Forum or getting involved in a Scrutiny Panel or Focus Group
- More informally such as by responding to occasional surveys at home or online or by attending ad-hoc events
- Monitoring services as an Estate Champion or contract reviewer
Our approach aims to:
- Engage and involve residents in shaping services
- Listen to residents views and aspirations
- Provide opportunities for residents to examine performance and identify areas or improvement
By getting involved you can:
- Influence services and decisions at THCH
- Help make sure we provide value for money services
- Learn new skills – this can help if you are looking for a job or want to improve your CV
- Meet new people
If you would like to know more or get involved please contact our Resident Engagement Officer, Halima Islam on 020 7780 3070 or email.
THCH Jobs and Training Group
THCH is committed to ensuring residents have access to training.
In order to help our residents find work or training, we have created a Job & Training Group.
This service will be available by email, meaning we will be able to contact residents with details of jobs, training opportunities and apprenticeships across Tower Hamlets and London.
Please register for this service to join our email circulation group.
If you are interested in the above or any of the training courses on offer, please use the form below to get in touch.