Residents have an opportunity to speak to a range of local and national health and wellbeing providers at our Health Fair which is taking place at the Tarling East Community Centre on Thursday, 31 August at the Tarling East Community Centre in Shadwell from 10am to 3pm.
Come along and have a free health check, find out how you can life a healthier lifestyle and meet representatives from the following agencies and organisations:
- Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group
- Cancer Research UK
- Stop Tobacco Project
- Social Action for Health
- Link Age Plus
- Compass Wellbeing
- St Joseph’s Hospice
- GLL Leisure & Children’s Centre
- Winter Warmth Tower Hamlets
- Women’s Health & Family Services
- HealthWatch Tower Hamlets
- One Housing
- Idea Store
- Bowel Cancer UK
- Inspire Mental Health Consortium
- Asian People’s Disability Alliance
- Positive East
- Alzheimer’s Society Tower Hamlets
For the energetic, there will also be a smoothie bike where you can have a go at making your own fruit smoothies, plus bouncy castles, a henna and face painter and refreshments in support of the Harry Gosling Parent & Staff Association.
For more information about this event, please contact our Community Development Officer, Shema Khanam on 020 7780 3070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.