Coronavirus (Covid-19) (This news item was last updated on 22nd May)
The Government have introduced several measures to try and slow down the spread of Covid-19 and asked everyone to:
- stay at home as much as possible.
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance with other people (At least 2 metres where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Changes we are making at THCH
In response to these measures, and to support staff and residents we’ve had to make some changes to how we provide and deliver services. Please consult the poster above to see how our services have changed.
We also know that Coronavirus (Covid-19) is likely to have a personal impact on many residents as well. To find out more information about what help is available to you, please follow the link below: