THCH held its own staff conference on the 21st February and collectively staff identified the need to become a high performing team, to deliver the services that its residents need.
Led by the THCH executive team, the objectives of the conference were to:
- Identify what makes a high performing team
- Identify what personal behaviours are needed to maintain a high performing team
- Understand what THCH values should be
- Map out what change is needed to do things differently
- Discuss the Corporate Plan and Value for Money 18/19
Tamsin Burns, Head of Human Resources at THCH said: “This year’s staff conference was a great opportunity to bring all staff together and was very thought provoking. The sessions covered all elements of our work and we will endeavour to develop contributions from the day, so we work better together in the future as we serve our residents.”
A number of photos from the staff conference can be found below.