Between September 2020 and March 2021, THCH’s Scrutiny Panel carried out the review of our KPI (Key Performance Indicator) framework that focused on:
- What the Key Performance Indicators are?
- What is being recorded but not measured?
- What is being recorded and reported to the board by the Operations Committee and to residents?
- Look at what other Housing Associations are recording
- What KPI’s are missing and create a wish list?
- Look at the Social Housing White paper and identify any important KPI’s
The Panel interviewed staff, carried out research with neighbouring landlords and reviewed a range of performance stats and data before presenting a report to our Management Team and Operations Committee making 7 recommendations which we will be working to implement via agreed timescales.
To view a copy of the report, please click HERE
The Scrutiny Panel is an independent group of residents who have volunteered their time to carry out reviews of an area of service with the aim of recommending improvements – if you would like to find out more, please contact our Resident Engagement Officer at Halima.firstname.lastname@example.org