WorkPath – Help for borough residents seeking work
THCH residents – and all residents of Tower Hamlets – can access the WorkPath Scheme for help with employment support – whether it’s basic skills or advanced training; access to work experience, apprenticeships or graduate schemes; CV help and interview preparation.
Amongst the many levels of help offered are:
- Training to get ready and confident for employment
- Gaining new skills or qualifications
- An apprenticeship
- Paid work experience
- Special programmes for women interested in health and social care
- Access to temporary work opportunities at the council
- Support with applying for vacancies, including CV and interview skills help
Our Tenancy Support Offficers, Abdul and Afia have referred 11 residents through intervention work in 2018/19 but anyone living in the borough can register directly with WorkPath.
For more information about WorkPath, please call 020 7364 0626 or email email@example.com
They also hold drop-in sessions every Tuesday and Thursday, 10am – 4pm at:
Tower Hamlets Skills and Employment Centre
55 Upper Bank Street