Reporting a Repair
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a landline or mobile on 020 7780 3070. Please always report emergencies by phone.
Please note that Leaseholders are responsible for undertaking their own repairs (unless there is a structural issue with their property).
What is an emergency?
An emergency is a repair which threatens your health, safety or security or could cause significant damage to your home including flooding or total loss of electricity or water.
Other examples of emergency repairs are:
• Escape of gas or fumes
• Electrical fittings in contact with water
• Live or bare electric wiring
• Sewage overflowing into the home
• Outside doors that need secured
• Burst storage tanks, cylinders or pipes
• Failure of all lights or all power
• Failure of heating systems in severe weather and where no alternative is available
• Failure of all communal lighting
How quickly will we attend to your emergency repair?
If your repair is an emergency , our contractor will be with you within 4 hours from the time of your report. There is no need to call more than once to report the emergency.
Our contractor will repair the problem or ‘make safe’. If they ‘make safe’ the contractor will complete the repair the next available working day, where this is possible.
I can smell gas – what do I do?
• Don’t use a landline or mobile phone in the affected property
• Open all doors and windows
• Turn the gas off at the meter (unless the meter is located in the cellar/basement)
• Put out cigarettes and don’t use anything with a naked flame
• Don’t use electrical equipment
• Don’t touch light switches – they might cause a spark
If you think you have a gas leak or can smell gas, leave the house and phone the National Gas Emergencies number immediately on 0800 111 999
There’s a power cut – what do I do?
In a power cut dial 105.
Also visit www.energynetworks.org to find out who your network operator is.
How do I report a non-emergency repair?
If your repair is not an emergency then please see report a repair via our website, where you can also find out more about your repair responsibilities, alternatively, you can call us on 0207 780 3070 between 8:30am – 5pm.
If we attend to make a repair and it’s found that you are responsible for causing the problem, then you will be charged for the repair and the call-out. Otherwise, there won’t be any charge.