Your rights and responsibilities as a tenant, and our responsibilities to you as landlord are set in your tenancy agreement. These will include the following:
- Paying your rent and any other charges on time
- Ensuring that you, your family and visitors do not cause nuisance or annoyance to other people living in the local area
- Keeping the inside of your home clean and in good condition
- Keeping all shared areas clear of rubbish and obstructions
Ending Your Tenancy – moving out of your home
If you wish to end your tenancy, you’ll need to give us four clear weeks notice in writing . You must also:
- Contact us to get the forms you need
- Allow us access to inspect your home before your tenancy ends for any repairs and viewings.
- Ensure your keys are returned to us on time (if not we may charge you for this).
- Make sure your rent account is paid up to the date when your tenancy ends.
- Arrange removal of all your belongings and rubbish from the home and garden – if you do not do this we may charge you for it
Repair or pay for any damages you have in any way caused.
- Leave behind your gas or electricity key cards (if you have one).
- Tell the Post Office, the Council Tax office and your gas, electricity, water and any benefit providers.
If you have any questions get in touch
You can visit our office at 285 Commercial Road, London, E1 2PS, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on: Telephone: 020 7780 3070 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm)