Soaring energy prices have impacted everyone. If you’re worried about how you will afford your energy bills, you are not alone.
We’ve partnered with The Limehouse Project to deliver free energy efficiency workshops for our residents during this uncertain time.
They’ll offer confidential and impartial advice and support on:
- How you can save energy (reduce your use and pay less!)
- Applying for a grant to support with your bills
- Where to get the best deals and how to change suppliers
- More affordable payment methods
- How to maximise your income through welfare support advice
- Information and advice on money management
Book your spot
14 July: 10:30 – 12:30 - Bengali (max 10 people)
14 July: 14:00 – 16:00 – English (max 10 people)
28 July: 10:30 – 12:30 – English (max 10 people)
28 July: 14:00 – 16:00 – Bengali (max 10 people)
To secure your space, please call our customer services team on 020 7780 3070 or email email@example.com
To help ease the impact of the rising cost of living, the government recently announced £15bn of measures to provide targeted support for those who need it most. You can find out more here.
And, if you’re worried about paying your bills, please do get in touch – we are here to help.