Get involved with THCH
As a community housing provider, we want to make sure our residents' voices are heard in everything we do.
From the residents who sit on the THCH Board, through to informal conversations with our Neighbourhood Team, we take resident feedback and advice to the heart of what we do and encourage all residents to get involved.
By getting involved you can:
- Influence services and decisions at THCH
- Help make sure we provide value for money services
- Learn new skills – this can help if you are looking for a job or want to improve your CV
- Meet new people
There are lots of different ways to get involved depending on your interests and available time commitments.
You could get involved by:
- Coming to regular meetings, such as your Resident Forum or getting involved in a Scrutiny Panel or Focus Group
- More informally such as by responding to occasional surveys at home or online or by attending ad-hoc events
- Monitoring services as an Estate Champion or contract reviewer
If you would like to know more or get involved, please contact our Resident Engagement Officer, Halima Islam on 020 7780 3070 or email.
Our resident Board members
Our focus is on empowering residents and encouraging our communities to have a say in what we do, including through the residents that sit on the THCH Board
We always have resident representation on the overall management Board of THCH, it is an important part of involving our community in the heart of our operations.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you could get involved with our Board, please contact our Resident Engagement Officer, Halima Islam on 020 7780 3070 or email.