Supporting the community
We are a charitable organisation with a focus on doing the best for our residents and for our community.
Tower Hamlets is an amazing, vibrant, diverse community and we want to celebrate all it has to offer and to support our residents and the broader community to achieve their goals.
Our Community Centres
THCH is proud to support 7 community centres and club rooms across our estates which are used throughout the week by resident groups, community organisations and charities to deliver projects and activities aligned to our Community Development Strategy.
To download a copy of the strategy, please click here:
To download a copy of our latest Community Development Impact Statement covering the work of the team and activities taking place at our centres, please click here:
To enquire about any of the sessions taking place or if you would like to discuss delivering a project, please contact our Community Development team by emailing email@example.com
Community Centre Timetables
You can download a copy of each centre’s timetable below but please contact our Community Development Team to check the latest position.
We have collected together a list of other resources for what is happening in our community
If you have any suggestions of other links or resources that could be included here, please let us know!
What's going on locally
- London Borough of Tower Hamlet's guide to what's on in the borough - a rundown of events coming up in the local area
- Tower Hamlets Events Facebook page - follow this page to stay up to date with all the goings-on in our local community
- Local Offer Tower Hamlets - Find information about what is available in Tower Hamlets for families, children, and young people aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Advice and support
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets Community Hubs - information about the council's five multi-purpose Community Hubs
- Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets - Citizens Advice provides free, confidential, and impartial advice for communities in Tower Hamlets on the big issues affecting people’s lives.
- Volunteering opportunities in Tower Hamlets - information on volunteering opportunities and other ways to get involved in supporting our community
- Tower Hamlets Council for Voluntary Service - information about how to access support, training and other opportunities locally
Learning and development
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets Learning Centres - The council provides a range of education and training related services aimed at improving skills and boosting achievements for all
Health and wellbeing
- Tower Hamlets Together - Tower Hamlets Together is the borough’s vision of a seamless health and care experience for its citizens.
- Mind in Tower Hamlets - mental health advice and support for people living in Tower Hamlets and Newham
- Compass Safe East - A free, confidential health and wellbeing service for children and young people who need support around drug and alcohol use and/or sexual health